Our advisory service is aimed primarily at those who are coming into the music and industry fresh. It is a no obligation service that will provide you with the advice and planning needed to take the steps forward in your career.
For a lot of artists, there is a burning question in their minds: is my music any good? We are not here to destroy your dreams like a reality TV show, we will carefully consider the material you have and advise you on how to make the best of it.
You will get:
- A meeting and listen through with a seasoned consultant
- An overview and strategy for your development
- A vetted list of contacts that can help you go further in your area
- Intellectual property and copyright advice
Our consultancy service is geared towards artists that are moving towards being ready for presentation to record labels and publishing. The consultancy service will take you through the process of getting you ready to start looking for those deals and really launching your career. By the end of the process you will have everything that you need to look for full management and professional work.
A lot of artists spend a lot of time and money trying to get noticed by the labels and going about it the wrong way. Taking advantage of this service will help you ensure that you are hitting the mark with your work.
You will get:
- Hands-on consultant guidance through the production of industry standard promotional material
- A realistic yet challenging action plan to aid with timescales and budgeting
- Social media management
- Recording and photography advice and guidance to aid in marketability of your music
- An exclusive management consultant
- Copyright and web development service
Our management service offers professional support to artists, songwriters and producers seeking to release music globally and seek out professional opportunities in the industry. Each client has varying needs and these are addressed in tailor made packages.
As a basic impression you can expect the following:
- Full support, guidance and presentation to record labels
- Exploration of funding opportunities
- Publicity management
- Social Media management
- Copyrighting service
- Negotiations with various 3rd parties
- Song writing and production support
- Market and branding support
If you have the voice, but struggle to write songs, or even part of songs. Then this service is for you. Maybe you struggle musically, have the lyrics but no accompaniment?
Our team of songwriters will work with you to get you on your way.